Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I'm Alive

Things have been super busy here, with work. I’ve been doing a lot of traveling, and it looks like I will be doing some more soon. I don’t mind it - I love to travel, see the world. However, it takes me away from my men! (Okay, so my child ain’t a man yet, but he’s still my little man!)

I have started thinking about what I want for Christmas. So many great things have come out. I would love a Nintendo Wii, as we finally have a TV suitable for one. I’m putting that at the top of my list for my husband! I also want the soundtrack to the movie Across The Universe. I just saw it the other day while out of town (we had some free time one evening) and it was just absolutely superb. I can’t get the songs out of my head! I’ve been thinking about it since I was in Chicago. I also want some knitterly things. Of course! I’d love for some Claudia Handpainted, pretty much in ANY color. I am LOVING the colors. So delicious. Have you seen that stuff? I think I want to treat myself also to a Sock Club kit, I’ve been eyeing everyone’s blogs and the colors are just superb. Oh yummy sock yarn. I can hear it calling my name. I also saw that Debbie Stoller came out with a new book; Son Of Stitch ‘n Bitch: 45 Projects To Knit And Crochet For Men. The man has been asking me to knit him a sweater….. before we were married I would have laughed and told him to go away, but now that we’re married, there shouldn’t be a curse anymore. Maybe this book has a good “man” sweater pattern?? I’m curious to check it out, I’ll see if the local bookstore has it the next time I’m in the area, though, I’m putting it on my wishlist. Maybe the man will get it for me for Xmas, and put little sticky notes in it with which ones he likes! Ok, now I’m just being rediculous! I have all the other Stitch N Bitch books so I definitely want this one. Too bad it’s crochet too, I’m just a knitter. I actually am quite turned off by crochet, I don’t know why, and I don’t have a reason why… so don’t ask!

Hihihihi.

I’d also LOVE this sock pattern. And this sweater pattern.

Ok, ok, enough about MY wants. What about YOU? What do you want for Xmas besides your 2 front teeth?