Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Grr!

Today is just one of those days. You know, when you feel like you’ve woken up on the wrong side of the bed?? Well, that’s how I felt, and it was my side of the bed that I did wake up on. Hmph! Because E woke up on his side… and yeah, you get the picture.
Anyhow, I think it all started when my alarm clock was set for PM instead of AM this morning. I have no idea how that happened? I never touch my alarm. So I have no idea how my alarm got switched.

Ok fine, so I’m late this morning. Whatever, right. It’s not as if it’s the end of the world. But then, standing outside for the bus, I get splashed with water from some damn SUV that drives by. So now I’m standing at the terminal and I’m soaking wet. Ugh. Hate that. My feet are cold now because my shoes/stalkings got soaked. Now I’m sitting here at work, and I look like a dufus because I’m wearing black shoes, with a pair of white socks (stashed from my desk drawer) and I’m wearing a skirt. Ugh. Hate that. I don’t want to move from my desk, because I look retarded. Royally retarded. Why does this happen to me?? Just not my day/morning. Really.

Ok, I’m going to see if my co-worker willl make me coffee because I don’t want to walk around in my shoes/white socks!

Later.