Tuesday, August 14, 2007

SP Questions!

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I am not a fan of Acrylics. It gives me the chills touching it. I love sock yarn (sock yarn addict here)! I am not a fan of mohair, chenille, popcorn yarn, fun fur or eyelash yarn.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
Plastic Ziplocks, lol… practical yet ugly.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I’ve been knitting just about one year & a half.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Working on one. Will udpate when it’s done.
5. What’s your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.)
Vanilla, Watermelon, Cinnamon, Peach, Mango, Melon.
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Not really a sugar fan, don’t eat a lot of junk. Love gum though.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I can sew, bead, and I don’t spin.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s?
(if your buddy wants to make you a CD):
No rap, country, church music please. Nor ‘elevator’ type music.
9. What’s your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can’t stand?
Love any color. Not a fan of brown or purple though or orange or mustard yellow.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I’m married with a child, and I have some felines and fishies.
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
I wear hats & scarves. No ponchos for me.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Socks!
13. What are you knitting right now?
Socks, of course!
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Of course!
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Don’t have a preference.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
I own a ball winder and a swift.
17. How old is your oldest UFO?
From two months ago.
18. What is your favorite holiday?
I don’t really have one, how sad is that!?
19. Is there anything that you collect?
Yarn!?
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I get Interweave Knits. I love all knitting magazines though!
21. Are there any new techniques you’d like to learn?
Hmmm, good question!
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
I am a size 8 women. I am a sock knitter!
23. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)
In May!
24. Ravelry ID is hopefully going to happen soon!