Friday, August 24, 2007

Contest Numbah 2

So my hostess, the lovely Robyn, is having a contest in our group. We have to fill out these questions, and answer them to be entered for a prize!


1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
STITCH MARKERS!
2. If you’re heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?
Socks are a good vacation project. Easy to transport and easy to take out anywhere to knit. And they’re great on bamboo for airport security!
3. Where have you travelled to that you’d consider your favorite spot?
Definitely Hawaii. Oh I long to go back. Maybe next year.
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
Fitted Knits & yes! Too many projects in there I want to make.
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
I do not. Where can I find those?
6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be?
that would have to be pink!
7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do?
Frog. But I’d be soooooooooooooooooooo pissed. I guess it also depends on the severity of the mistake.
8. Where is the most unsual spot you’ve ever knit?
In court? Is that weird? I was summoned to duty, and was bored, so I knit.