Friday, June 22, 2007

Over & Almost Done With - Thank Goodies.

The funeral was hard for my Nono, but I got through it. There is still a lot of things to deal with because of his passing, and that should all be taken care of in the next week or two. His will, his condo, his personal (non-valuable but sentimental belongings, that kind of stuff. Family who came in for the funeral are still hanging around town, for a few more days. It's been tough, but I'm trying to stay strong. What has gotten me through, is some knitting. However, I can't find my camera at the moment, and I'm pretty sure the batteries are dead anyhow, so I'll have to get pictures soon. Hopefully things should clear up in a bit. I am also thinking about going camping for a bit, that would be nice. A friend of mine just got a new canoe, so we may try her out. (Yes, my friend has deemed the canoe a female, don't ask!)

Anyhow, it's late, and I'm zonked. More soon, promise.

ps - How do I stop getting my neighbor to go through my trash. He's doing it on recycling day too, since I'm very neat & organized with my recycling, and he likes to go through it for anything he could possibly use. Maybe I'll just move, but that's not so easy. Oh well.